Department 56 Village Building
A New York City German Restaurant, located near Union Station in the East Village, that, at the turn of the 20th century, was the place to eat, drink good German beer and be seen. It was a favorite of many well-known musicians.
- Introduction Date: January 2021
- Materials: Hand-crafted and hand-painted porcelain.
- Dimensions: 8.39"H
- Colors: Red, green, yellow and brown
- Lights up
- Designed and manufactured by the artists at Department 56.
- Department 56 Villages provide stunning memorable scenes that reflect style and imagination.