St. James Hall was a large concert hall that opened in 1858 and could seat 2,000 people. In 1868, Charles Dickens presented a final series of "Farewell Readings," at the hall. The program was devoted to "Doctor Marigold" (from the Christmas Story).
- Materials: Zinc Alloy, Porcelain, Cord
- Dimensions: 11.42 in H x 4.33 in W x 5.51 in L
- Colors: Gray, Green, Red
- Item Number: 107765