Department 56 Village Accessory
Diamond Jim Brady was a wealthy New York businessman who was often seen dining at Luchow's German Restaurant. He was a big man, with a big appetite who was often accompanied by one of many beautiful young women.
- Introduction Date: January 2021
- Materials: Hand crafted, hand painted porcelain.
- Dimensions: 2.76" H
- Colors: Brown, red, yellow and black
- Designed and manufactured by the artists at Department 56.
- Department 56 Villages provide stunning memorable scenes that reflect style and imagination.