Mother’s show love at so many times….. for their husbands, kiddos and family! We wanted to share with you a Mother’s treat that Amanda and her kids made to show some love to their Grana (Kathy) and Great Grandmother (Betty).
Have fun….Amanda, Kaydin and Layla,
Take this time together to teach your children about who they are making the presents for!
Here is a list of supplies that you will need:
Paper plates for paint colors
1. Tape of flower pots in design you want, stripes, checks, zigzags
2. Squirt one color at a time for kids to use on paper plates, put on an old t-shirt to protect clothing and cover the table or surface with a plastic drop cloth or table cloth
3. Let kids have fun and paint the un-taped parts, step back and let them have fun
4. Let dry for couple of hours, a blow dryer will speed up drying time
5. Remove tape and then tape the already painted parts
6. give pots back to kids and finish painting
7. Let dry and remove all tape.
8. now it is time to make it personal with hand prints and flowers (made with thumbprints!)
Grana’s favorite summertime drink is a “Mint Mojito” so we planted with mint!
we love our Grana, she is special and always show us some love…….
love and kisses!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo
Amanda, Kaydin and Layla
Happy decorating y’all,
thanks Amanda for the guest post,
Kathy and Becky
PS show my Grana some love and visit her new online store……